web counter

Monday, April 21, 2008



So happy...so happy its here again...every week...

I just Love this anime, can really learn a lot from it, from the mythical beings of Japan to the great and amazing philosophy of life interpreted by xxxHOLiC. If I had kids, I would definitely recommend this anime. Well, to me, this is my ''Chicken Soup For The Soul'', only darker yet it can shine a different light into one's perspective on life if you can understand xxxHOLiC, makes you say ''ooo'' and ''ahh'' when teaching you ''lessons'' more directly compared to other animez. The story is good too other than the songs, the new opening song i believe was done by the same artist who sang the first season's opening, will look it up on youtube, haha. Again with the 26 episodes...just wish that Tsubasa Chronicle will come up with a season 3 soon... CLAMP rulez...lol...

No comments: